Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bed Abs Exercises!

When I started getting taller very fast (around the age of 10), my posture suffered from it and so did my spine - it curves outwards and so even with a yoga mat, my vertebra hurt when I workout my abs.
The best solution for me was to work out defying gravity (bar, pole, or any edge like a pool or wall), until I realised I can work out my abs without leaving my bed!

I know it's not ideal because it's better to work on a hard surface, but until my spine readjusts (I believe it will with a lot of yoga) this is the best I can do without getting bruises.

SO I decided to draw out the exercises I do so you can try the same, it's really a lot of fun and it's so comfortable you have NO excuses not to do them until you get tired!
(But if your back is fine on the floor, then you should probably stick to that)



No comments:

Post a Comment