Sunday, September 29, 2013

66...65...64...63...62...61...60!!!

I lost 6 kg in one week. Never thought that was possible. I never thought I had 6 kg to lose in the first place. But that vegan diet detox allowed me to get rid of all the undigested matter I had in my intestines since I've started eating meat...

CLEAN YOURSELF GO VEGAN! 


"It is estimated that the average person will have 5 – 15 pounds (2 – 7 kilograms) of waste matter impacted on the colon wall, built up over years of eating heavy foods which require mucus secretion to protect the stomach and colon, resulting in an increase of toxins though parasites."
SCARY HUH?!


"The Hallelujah Lifestyle promotes NO meat or animal products.  When meat is a part of your diet the colon is loaded with undigested remnants of flesh foods which flood the system with poisons which will eventually start a disease process in the body.  Before that happens we have many warning signs or symptoms:
Distended Stomach, Foul breathe, Gas, Coated tongue, Indigestion, Constant fatigue, Absent-mindedness, Headaches, Insomnia, Premature aging and Digestive issues can all indicate that your “Sewer System” needs attention."

http://www.edenwellness.org/articles/colonsewer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment