Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Let's start from the very beginning!

BREAKFAST


Alright, so.. I usually have lovely Egyptian orange juice when I'm in Cairo -gulp down a whole glass as soon as I wake up! It's so fresh, and sweet, and filled with Vitamin C!


But I moved to London. And after a lovely holiday in New Jersey, a wonderful woman introduced me to oatmeal. Not the flaky  kind that kids are forced to eat, no. Oat GROATS!




It's an excellent source of fibre, and combined with these yummy berries - you get so many vitamins (strawberries will give you Vitamin C and blueberries will provide you with antioxidants).


You can add many other fruits, as well as yogurt, crushed almonds, granola...etc.


If you wanna sweeten it up, add some honey, maple or agave syrup!


And remember guys, EAT ORGANIC!!!! 
You benefit of many more nutrients that way, and prevent pesticides from killing our plants, animals, and even contaminate our drinking water!

No comments:

Post a Comment