Thursday, October 3, 2013

Vegan Profile *1*

I thought it would be nice to have a little presentation on the vegans I know, for you to get inspired by these wonderful people and get to know a little bit about them!

I want to start with one of my oldest online friends, Zane. I have known this beautiful girl since I was 12 (back in 2005) and although we may have started talking because we were both into dark music and black clothes, we now talk about animal rights and health! :D

So here's Zane, and what she has to tell us about being a vegan.

How long have you been vegan for? Approximately for 6 years

In one sentence, why did you go vegan? For the animals and ethics/ morality.

What improved in your lifestyle when you turned vegan? My entire quality of life. Being a vegetarian or vegan isn't just about eating a certain way, it's a mindset which you inherit eventually. It affects how you perceive and react to external conditions. It makes you lead a better life and be a better person. You actually can make a change in the world.

What's your favorite meal? Veggie sushi, spring rolls, anything with olives.

Anything else you would like to tell the world? - 'You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven' - Jimi Hendrix

She also has a blog! Check out this amazing recipe she came up with:



No comments:

Post a Comment