Thursday, October 3, 2013

Vegan Profile *2*

Another vegan I had the pleasure of meeting recently is Mena. She is an animal lover that passionately volunteers for the Society for the Protection of Animal Rights in Egypt (SPARE). One truly inspiring girl, I hope she helps raise awareness in Egypt because with 85 million people, we're gonna need a lot!

How long have you been vegan for? I've been a vegetarian for most of my life. Vegan just a couple of months. 

In one sentence, why did you go vegan? When i visited dairy farms, egg farms and slaughter houses.. i decided, as an animal lover, i can not be a part of this monstrosity any longer. 

What improved in your lifestyle when you turned vegan? I am healthier and happier! I sleep with a clear conscience every night, knowing that there's no blood on my hands. 

What's your favorite meal? Pasta with red sauce and veggies. 

Anything else you would like to tell the world? I would like to tell the world that the holocaust never stopped, it just changed species. It's time we all wake up and fight this ignorance, this superiority complex in man and this speciesism.

No comments:

Post a Comment